Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day Before Starting the HCG Diet & Exercise Plan

I want to start my weight loss blog off with the progress I have already made, and what I did to get my current weight loss results.

So it all starts with when I had my last child, Izabella, on March 5, 2012.  I left the hospital weighing 236 pounds. One week after being home, I started using a product called A.C.E. which stands for appetite control plus energy. This was the very first weight loss product to ever work for me. Today is July 28, 2012, and I have lost a total of 45 pounds in the last 4 1/2 months. I also lost a couple inches in my waist and thighs, but still can't seem to go down in pant sizes.

Starting tomorrow morning, I will be trying something new, because I seem to have hit a plateu using the A.C.E. Tomorrow I will be starting the HCG diet and exercise plan, and will use this blog to record my progress.

Here is my before/after pictures from using the A.C.E.


Tomorrow I will record my current weight and all my measurements.. and will weigh in daily. Your suppose to be able to lose a pound a day on the HCG diet.

1 comment:

  1. hi valerie,
    i'll be starting hcg drops this week. how was the rest of your journey with hcg? what are your results and experience so far?

    ReplyDelete